The business program of the Congress comprises 25 sessions on the topical issues of the Russian financial system’s development.
The sessions will be held simultaneously at several different halls.
Here are some of the featured topics:
• Digital ruble: a vision for the future.
• Consumer value of financial products: myth or reality?
• Financial market transparency: information disclosures and developing a system of indicators.
• Long-term savings and investments: incentives and instruments.
• Corporate governance in financial institutions: immediate prospects.
• Sustainable development and climate risks: challenges for the economy and the financial sector.
The full program is available on the “Program” page.
The Organizing Committee invites you to register for the Congress. Please visit Participant Area to learn about participation fees, and find out how to submit your application and how it will be processed.
After your application is approved, you will get access to the necessary organizational information.
The 2023 Financial Congress of the Bank of Russia will be held in St. Petersburg on 6–7 July 2023.
The main events of the Bank of Russia’s 2023 Financial Congress will take place at the new premises of the Mariinsky Theatre located on the Kryukov Canal Embankment, St. Petersburg.
The sessions will be held in the main hall of the theatre, in the chamber hall and in rehearsal halls. The backstage and the foyer will be used for holding discussions and business negotiations.
The modern and well-equipped venue aligns with the spirit and goals of the Congress. The event returns to its usual offline format after a break and will be devoted to the development of the Russian financial system in the new environment.
In 2023, the annual Financial Congress of the Bank of Russia will be held again in an offline format. Representatives of the largest Russian banks and other financial institutions, government authorities, and national banks of foreign countries will meet in St. Petersburg on 6–7 July.